Taco Fleur

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of me@tacofleur.com me@tacofleur.com 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of me@tacofleur.com me@tacofleur.com 
    Keymaster

Hello, my name is Taco Fleur, yes it really is Taco Fleur, not a nickname or trying to be cool, if we become friends I might tell you the whole story after a good workout!

I’ve created this Kettlebell Community to pull everyone together that works with a Kettlebell, there seems to be too much division out there, soft style, hard style, juggling, crossfit etc. we should be a community and pull together to spread the word of Kettlebells around the world.

I’m here to help anyone that needs it, feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

I started training with Kettlebells in Australia back in 2004, started serious training at the first gym I owned in 2009, got my qualifications in Kettlebell Training, in 2014 I started my Kettlebell Professional course with Valery Fedorenko in Vietnam, in 2015 I moved to Spain.

I run a Youtube channel which currently has over 13,000 subscribers and more than 3 million views youtube.com/user/executiveresults/videos

I’m here to share my knowledge and looking to learn a whole lot more from everybody here.

Looking forward to interacting with you.

Profile photo of Petra Šabjan Petra Šabjan 
    Participant

Hello, my name is Petra Sabjan and I am from Croatia. I started to train with kettlebells in 2014.
    My trainings are recreational, I have no professional education..but, searching through the net, youtube etc..I came across your youtube channel and was really pleasantly surprised with the way you explain every exercise.
    I subscribed then to your channel, sent a fb request and here we are :).. I am following you ;).
    I even don’t go to the gym anymore..bought some bells and have trainings at home with my son.
    Thank you Taco for sharing your knowledge with all of us.. it is priceless :)..
    The idea to create this site is great! I just hope that people all around will accept it and that you will have here lots of members. 🙂
    Stay strong with KB’s!! :))

P.S.
    Plan to make some videos soon to share 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 World Kettlebell Community sponsored by Caveman Kettlebells and owned by Taco Fleur

or

or    

Forgot your details?