Kettlebell Turkish Get-up Lunge Style

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of me@tacofleur.com me@tacofleur.com 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of me@tacofleur.com me@tacofleur.com 
    Keymaster

Here is a video I created for the TGU lunge style. Let me know if it helped you or if you have any questions or feedback.

Profile photo of Kate Wood Kate Wood 
    Participant

Thanks this is really helpful! I have practised this and it’s a great workout. I do it with 6kg bell and can’t do many. I am pacing myself as I don’t want injury. How quickly would you recommend increasing weight?

Profile photo of me@tacofleur.com me@tacofleur.com 
    Keymaster

Hello Kate, the TGU is an exercise you should always keep in your arsenal of exercises, but I’m guessing you already know this by now 🙂

As for weight increase, only you know this, if it becomes easy with the weight you have, both sides are even in strength/stability, then go up in weight. And yes, always pace yourself with this exercise, it’s a grinding exercise, not ballistic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 World Kettlebell Community sponsored by Caveman Kettlebells and owned by Taco Fleur

or

or    

Forgot your details?