Hello!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hawklord Hawklord 1 year ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Hawklord Hawklord 
    Participant

Hello fellow kettlebell people,

New member here from Germany. I’m 47 years young and been training with KBs for nearly 2 years. Training for general health, fitness maintenance and rehab on my battered body. Ex-military with a history of playing and competing in all kinds of sports including soccer, rugby, boxing, rowing, running, swimming, cycling (as well as the latter 3 combined as triathlon) and all the gruelling stuff associated with the military…
    Too many injuries to mention, but slowly regaining mobility and health as well as strength and weight loss. Happy to be here and look forward to being active on forums. I am also hoping to help with some info on the history of kettlebells.

Profile photo of me@tacofleur.com me@tacofleur.com 
    Keymaster

Hello Hawklord, welcome to the community.

Looking forward to some help with the history of Kettlebells.

Profile photo of Hawklord Hawklord 
    Participant

Thanks Taco. I am no expert on the history of kettlebells but I find it an interesting subject and would like to learn more and what better way to share anything I may find than to contribute here 😉 I am not half bad at researching and trawling through the web for info. I like your video and stuff so far, let’s add to it as much as possible!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 World Kettlebell Community sponsored by Caveman Kettlebells and owned by Taco Fleur

or

or    

Forgot your details?